The key deliverables of the role during the 3 month contract period are to:
- Develop a Procedure Manual for all ARCH activities and programs.
- Develop a day to day Operations Manual for the booking and hire of ARCH facilities.
- Review and develop the reporting of site faults and maintenance to CoPP.
- Perform day to day admin tasks as outlined in the attached PDF (see link below)
The successful applicant will have:
- Certificate or Diploma in Administration or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience in administration processes and procedures, and booking systems.
- Computer literacy in MS Office in particular Word, Excel, Outlook and internet applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to relate to people in a professional, confidential, dignified and friendly manner.
For more information about this opportunity please access this file.