Walking Woof Club does fantastic work bringing together isolated pet-owners and helping them to get out and about.
It aims to:
- Increase education about pet-care and responsible pet ownership, especially for people who are marginalised and non-English Speakers
- Broker contributions of pet care products from suppliers to low income pet owners
- Develop respite for animals whose owners are ageing or sickly
- Support low income pet owners to have their pets vaccinated and de-sexed, and
- Share the pet-love to build connections across Port Phillip
To find out more about this innovative project, or to join our free pet walking activity, call Dawn at our St Kilda office on 8958 6600 or check out the Walking Woof Club Facebook page.