No Interest Loans Scheme
The No Interest Loan Scheme (NILS) provides individuals and families on low incomes with access to safe, fair and affordable credit. Loans are free from fees, charges, and interest. Pay back only what you borrow.
Loans are available for up to $2,000 for a range of goods and services including:
- Household items such as fridges, washing machines, TVs and furniture
- Housing costs such as home repairs, removalist fees and bond payments
- Medical and dental services
- Car repairs and registration
- Educational essentials such as course fees, computers and text books
Repayments are set up at an affordable amount over 12 to 24 months.
You are eligible if:
- You have a Heath Care Card / Pension Card
- You earn less than $70,000 gross annual income as a single, or $100,000 gross annual income as a couple/family
- You can show that you have the capacity to repay the loan without causing financial hardship.
For eligibility and further information please call (03) 8598 6600 or click the button below:
Share this page:
Supported by Good Shepherd Microfinance.
Like what we do? Donate now and make a difference
Your valuable gifts can help provide food, care and support to vulnerable people