Work With Us
Manager Community Engagement and Inclusion
An exciting opportunity to apply your leadership skills in the area of community engagement and development to make long-term and sustainable change.
The Manager Community Engagement and Inclusion plays a key part in supporting staff in working with individuals and communities to ensure positive outcomes for those within the community who are most marginalised and vulnerable. Important aspects include risk assessment and safety planning at all sites, and supporting volunteers and sessional staff.
Permanent on-going role (0.8-1.0 FTE negotiable)
Applications close 5:00pm, Friday 27th November
The Port Phillip Community Group (PPCG) provides a range of centre-based and outreach programs and services that include:
- Information, referral and support
- Emergency relief, material aid and financial counselling
- Community development and personal advocacy
- Pathways to education and employment
- Social advocacy regarding inequity, social exclusion and poverty
We operate from four sites in the City of Port Phillip – St Kilda, St Kilda East, South Melbourne and Port Melbourne. Our key target groups are individuals and communities often with complex and several issues, and primarily are:
- On low income, often with significant disabilities
- In crisis, and/or presenting with social and financial issues
- Socially isolated and/or marginalised