Work With Us
no positions available
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. Unfortunately, we currently do not have any employment positions available. Any future job opportunities will be posted on this page, so please check back in with us.
If you are interested in joining us in a volunteer capacity, we have many volunteer opportunities on offer. Click the button below for more information.
The Port Phillip Community Group (PPCG) provides a range of centre-based and outreach programs and services that include:
- Information, referral and support
- Emergency relief, material aid and financial counselling
- Community development and personal advocacy
- Pathways to education and employment
- Social advocacy regarding inequity, social exclusion and poverty
We operate from two sites in the City of Port Phillip – St Kilda and St Kilda East. Our key target groups are individuals and communities often with complex and several issues, and primarily are:
- On low income, often with significant disabilities
- In crisis, and/or presenting with social and financial issues
- Socially isolated and/or marginalised
Like what we do? Donate now and make a difference
Your valuable gifts can help provide food, care and support to vulnerable people