Room Hire in St Kilda and St Kilda East
Alma Road Community House
Alma Rd Community House is now open to the public. We have put in new safety measures in accordance with the Department of Health and Human Services to ensure that we do our bit to keep the community safe. This includes social distancing, cleaning protocols and registration of all services users to assist contact tracing. If you would like to book the space, please contact us on 8598 6600.
Address: 200 Alma Road, St Kilda East 3183
About the Space: Alma Road Community House (ARCH) is available for hire on a casual or long-term basis. Facilities include a fully equipped kitchen, a sheltered outdoor table, free BBQ and indoor accessible toilets. We welcome community groups, classes, birthday parties and more! Contact us to discuss how you can use this beautiful space.
- Private casual hire (hourly bookings only): $65.50
- Semi commercial use (classes and courses): $41.50
- Community Groups (meeting room/hall hire)
- City of Port Phillip: $13.00
- Not operating from CoPP: $19.50
- Security deposit (refundable): $100.00
- Public Liability Insurance: $28.50
- HACC eligible groups and open playgroups: FREE
For eligibility and further information please call (03) 9525 8746, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button below:
Like what we do? Donate now and make a difference
Your valuable gifts can help provide food, care and support to vulnerable people