- Exciting opportunity located in the City of Port Phillip focused on improving the health and wellbeing of vulnerable and marginalised community members.
- Salary based on SCHCADS Award at CDW Level 6 (with attractive salary packaging options)
- Permanent Ongoing Position (0.8/0.9 FTE Negotiable)
- Applications close Monday, 30 January 2023.
PPCG is seeking a highly motivated and passionate Information Referral & Support (IRS) Coordinator based at our St Kilda site.
The IRS Coordinator is responsible for providing coordination and leadership to a team of Information Referral and Support staff, administration staff and volunteers, connecting with the local community, and building networks and pathways for PPCG clients/service users.
The role is comprised of 0.4 FTE IRS Coordination and 0.4/0.5 FTE IRS Service Delivery.
This position will suit someone with demonstrated leadership skills, ability to work with local service systems, and with a commitment to working in partnership with individuals, families and communities to empower them to achieve their goals.
The IRS Team are responsible for the provision of:
- Emergency relief and material aid, crisis and general support to eligible clients through equitable and confidential assessment of their needs.
- Information, support, referral, and advocacy for clients and/or to empower clients to address their issues by providing them with the necessary resources to do so.
The Port Phillip Community Group (PPCG) is a community organisation that promotes social inclusion and access to services and opportunities for individuals, families and the community primarily in Port Phillip. Underpinning all our services and initiatives are community development approaches. Further information: www.ppcg.org.au
Prior to applying, please contact Ruth Krawat, Business Support Coordinator, for further information or to discuss in confidence your interest in and suitability for this role on 03 8598 6600 or via email: email@example.com using the subject line: Information Referral & Support Coordinator.