Learn basic bike maintenanceFebruary 8, 2017 / No Comments
Sat. 25 February 2017 10:00 am – noon This two-hour demonstration/workshop is being delivered by Bikes at Work. You’ll be shown how to do bike checks, make basic adjustments, take off a wheel, replace an inner tube, repair a puncture and clean a chain. Bikes are optional – if there’s time, brief safety checks will […]Read More
Our vision - A fair and just society that values all people.
Our mission - Positively impact lives through fostering and improving equity, participation and inclusion.
We provide a range of centre-based and outreach programs and services to address complex issues. The services and programs include:
- Information, referral and support
- Emergency relief, material aid and financial counselling
- Community development and personal advocacy
- Skill development and pathways to education and employment
- Social advocacy regarding inequity, social exclusion and poverty