Information, Referral and Support
We provide free, confidential information, support, referral and advocacy services to assist people living in the City of Port Phillip. PPCG staff can support you by negotiating on your behalf with service providers, government agencies, utilities companies and other businesses.
- 161 Chapel Street, St Kilda 3182 | Phone: (03) 8598 6600.
- 220 Bank Street, South Melbourne 3205 | Phone: (03) 9209 6830.
- 333 Bay Street, Port Melbourne 3207 | Phone: (03) 9209 6350.
PPCG provides support and financial assistance for people experiencing unexpected financial hardship. ER is available at the St Kilda, South Melbourne and Port Melbourne offices.
Financial Assistance is provided in the form of:
- Food vouchers (when available).
- Food pantry items.
- Free phone service (St Kilda only).
- Fresh Food Distribution (St Kilda only).
- Phone cards.
- Telstra vouchers.
- Myki day passes.
- Back to School assistance.
- Nappies and sanitary items.
- Pharmacy vouchers.
An appointment is required for the assessment of eligibility.
St Kilda (Postcodes 3182, 3183, 3184)
South Melbourne (Postcode 3205 & 3206)
Port Melbourne (Postcode 3207)
A Centrelink Healthcare card must be provided as confirmation of your identification and address.
For eligibility and further information please call (03) 8598 6600 or click the button below:
Share this page:
Funded by the Department of Social Services (Australia). Funded and supported by City of Port Phillip.
Like what we do? Donate now and make a difference
Your valuable gifts can help provide food, care and support to vulnerable people