To ensure the safety of our clients, staff, volunteers and the community during the COVID-19 Pandemic, all offices of the Port Phillip Community Group (PPCG) are currently closed to the public.
However our skilled and caring staff are still providing information, referral and support in person via phone Monday – Friday 9:30am to 4:30pm on (03) 8598 6600.
We are able to assist you with:
- Any immediate worries or concerns that you may have;
- Food vouchers and other items online or by mail;
- Food parcels and other emergency items that can be safely delivered to you;
- Completing and lodging No Interest Loans Scheme (NILS) applications for material goods;
- Referrals to housing, legal, health and other services;
- Information and access to our on-line education and skills courses and;
- A range of information and supports in relation to COVID-19.
Our Financial Counselling Service is operating by phone only Monday – Friday 9:30am to 4:30pm. Please phone 1300 765 595 and leave your name and phone number and a Financial Counsellor will phone you back as soon as possible.
If you would prefer to email us please do so on: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website: www.ppcg.org.au for the latest information about our services.